Do you want to make the birthday magical and special for your little princess? What better way than to organize a ‘Princess Themed’ birthday party for her!
What Do I Need For the Party?
In addition to basic Disney Princess party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Disney Princess party:
- A Disney Princess-themed movie, such as Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, or Aladdin
- A selection of dress-up clothes
- A collection of Disney music
Disney Princess Birthday Invitations
If you have the time to make your own invitations, here are a few ideas to consider:
- Cut a tiara out of pink chart paper and decorate it with plastic jewels and glitter glue. Write your party details in calligraphy.
- Fold a piece of silver chart paper in half. Cut out the shape of a glass slipper, making sure that the card still holds together at the top. On the front write “Princess [child’s name] Summons You…” in glitter pen. Write the rest of your party details inside.
- Punch a hole in the corner of a card-style invitation and attach it to a tiara that your guests can wear to the party.
- Fold a sheet of cardstock in half and paste a picture of your child’s favorite princess on the front. Write all your party details inside. Before sealing the envelope, place a little confetti in the card for a fun surprise!
- Include creative wording for your party details, such as:
Please come to her birthday gala for a dance or two!
She so hopes you can be there to celebrate her big day,
Because cake will be eaten and games will be played!
Some other great ideas can be
Disney Princess Party Decorations
Make all you guests feel like belles of the ball by using decorations that complement your Disney Princess party theme!
- Twist together pink and lavender streamers and drape them from the ceiling. You can also use streamers to outline doorways and windows.
- Fill pastel-colored balloons with helium and tie them together in groups of three. Anchor the groups around the party space with balloon weights, and tie one group to the back of the birthday girl’s chair.
- Decorate tables and windowsills with flower pedals and plastic jewels.
- Hang a banner above the entrance to the party area that reads “Welcome to Princess [child’s name]’s Birthday Ball”
- Place Disney Princess dolls and toys around the room for the children to play with during the party.
- Set up a mirror on one of the tables in the party area. Create a sign to place next to it that reads “Who is the Fairest of Them All?”
- Play Disney theme songs as background music.
Princess Cake Ideas[vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner]
Disney Princess Party Food Ideas
Disney Princess Party Return Gift Ideas
Thank your guests for coming to your castle with enchanting party favors!
- Bubble wands and fairy wands
- Disney princess stickers and temporary tattoos
- Disney princess tote bags
- Disney princess rings
- Fairytale finger puppets
- Lipgloss, nail art and headbands
- Fun-shaped candy and lollipops