1. We all have those old sweaters we love too much to stop wearing. Now you can remove the dreadful pilling with any normal shaving razor and enjoy your sweater.
2. Have too many old sweaters lying around that are outdated or too small to be worn anymore? Use them to make mittens…will come in handy in Delhi winters!
3. If you still have another one lying around why not try these woolen boots…great for wearing indoors while watching or favourite movie or even for sleeping in!
- Winter is India’s spring! Now preserve the colors and beauty around you by pressing the beautiful flowers in your garden. Use this simple trick to have color-preserved pressed flowers ready in microwave in 2 minutes!
- Make a microwave flower press from a cheap notepad.
- Prepare your flowers and fold them into some absorbent paper (can use newspaper)
- Wrap up your parcel with rubber bands, then pop into the microwave for 1 minute at a time on medium heat
- Check to see if flowers are fully dry and pressed…if not microwave for another 30 secs to 1 min and keep checking until you are satisfied
- Add color to your winter with these super easy ping-pong lights!